I am a certified realtor, a member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board and a member of MLS & LINK property networks. I have been involved in the real estate business since 1997, with extensive experience in both the Boston-Metro real estate markets. My reputation for professionalism is a result of strong negotiating skills and hard work, and my clients are always my top priority.
Although I buy and sell real estate in all towns, my primary areas where I am regarded as a specialist are in the proximity of Brookline, Brighton/Allston, Newton, Watertown, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Roslindale and Boston proper ( including Back Bay, South End, South Boston, The Waterfront, Seaport & Charlestown).
Before becoming a realtor, I started up a successful real estate investment firm, Lexon Properties, Inc. additionally; I have professional work experience in the legal and financial fields. I moved to Boston in 1993 from Dublin, Ireland, where I grew up. One of my most important activities is community involvement. Currently, I participate on a number of local area non-profit institutional boards and volunteer my time toward several causes.
Please feel free to log on to my website www.LexiRealEstate.com to view my current listings or sign up for free access to the MLS property server.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Realtor, Brookline, MA.
- Lexon Properties, Inc. Real Estate Investment, development and Management firm, President, MA and FL
- MFS Investment Management Company, Associate, Boston, MA
President’s Circle – Top 1% of all sales associates internationally in 2016
Top 20 Agent in Boston
- Recipient of the Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence
- Member, National Association of Realtors.
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board and Multiple Listing Service
- Member of LINK property server for Boston Proper.
- Member, Realtor Association of Greater Miami, Florida
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative, e-Pro, Certified Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Affinity Network Specialist.
Education and Certification:
- University College Dublin, Ireland. BA / BSS Business Administration and Legal Policy.
- Bentley College, MA. Pension Law Certificate Program
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Graduate of WUJS Institute, Arad, Israel.
Community Involvement: Founder of the Yad Va Lev community service program, past member of the Young Leadership Division board, of Combined Jewish Philanthropies, and Broward County, Florida.
- A past director of the Annual Snow Ball for Santa Claus Anonymous Foundation, Boston.
- Committee member on Everyone Win’s Metro Boston (EWMB) literacy program.
- Past-Chairperson of Pathways, Past-Executive Board member and Programming Chairperson of Gesher City.
- AIPAC- Annual Campaign Co Chairperson for 2008/09
- ADL- Glass Leadership Alumni, Young Leadership Board member2009-2010- 2011-2012
- Boston Young Leadership Council board member 2010-2011-2012-2013